Macquarie is a national and international leader in the design and manufacture of high quality, innovative, durable and serviceable wool and wool blend fabrics to the corporate and schoolwear markets. Macquarie prides itself on providing apparel fabric solutions that not just meet but exceed demanding quality standards such as shade consistency, durability and stability.
As Australia's major supplier of wool and wool blend apparel fashion fabrics, Macquarie specializes in the following apparel fabric solutions:
- Superfine fabrics in tropicals, twills and fanices
- High twist natural stretch and wool/lycra comfort stretch
- Conventional easy care fabrics such as gabardines, twills, crepe, bedford, cords, faille, barathea, satin, serge, flannels, wool cashmere, cavalary twill and fancy double plains, all in various finishes.
- Coating fabric such as meltons, velours and flannels
- Jacquard fabrics for casual or evening wear
- Fabrics uniquely designed to offer point-of-difference in niche markets.
Macquarie also maintains a high quality and innovative apparel stock range for the fast track delivery of fabric solutions to designed specifications, meeting the apparel fabric requirements of Government and major private institutions. Some of the benefits that the Macquarie stock apparel range offer are easy care machine washability, trans-seasonal comfort, high performance, excellent appearance retention and very strong price competitiveness.